12-18-2012, 02:02 AM #1
- 160 Posts
I know there is the Sticky thread on Bug/defect checklist but to me that thread is way too long and I'm not going to read through to see if someone has had a similar issue to me. I tried using the forum search but can't really tell if anyone else has this issue. Basically occasionally when I scroll through the start screen a live tile will flash red for the slightest of moments as it appears if it wasn't on the screen. I'm fairly certain it has only happened on the Facebook tile which I have at the small size and also the WP Central tile which I have at a medium size. Funnily enough both tiles are blue. It doesn't happen often but has happened enough for me to see it happen quite a few times. Anyone else seen this? I'm thinking this is more of a software issue than hardware so not going to bother returning the phone and hope a software fix fixes it. Doesn't annoy at all but still though I'd post this to see if it's a common thing.
12-18-2012, 04:44 AM #2
- 2 Posts
I see this sometimes. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with live tile/background processes. Like somewhere in the code, a refresh/update of calls for a quick redraw of the tile or something. Anyway, its a software issue, should be fixed in the future, and doesn't bother me that much.
- By lbcole in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-23-2012, 01:11 AM
- By channing0214 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-17-2012, 02:59 PM
- By theefman in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 18Last Post: 10-18-2011, 10:29 AM
- By mpovolo in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-31-2011, 03:02 PM
- By mango.lover in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-04-2011, 07:03 PM