12-18-2012, 07:25 AM #1
- 30 Posts
Has anyone else experienced an issue with their audio not matching up properly with the video recorded on their Lumia 920? My wife and I both have the 920 and videos that we have recorded on the phone, then uploaded to Facebook, seem to have the audio playing first, then the video starting, so the audio is out of sync for the entire length of the video.
If anyone else is seeing this, I am wondering if you have found anything to fix it.
- 12-18-2012, 08:17 AM #2
First I would check this.
Does it play correctly on the phone itself? Can you copy the video over to a Computer and does it play correctly? If it does then I would say it's something to do on Facebook's side. I remember youtube a while back had that issue with Audio/Video getting out of Sync after uploading. Maybe same case here but Facebook is rendering the video after upload and it's messing it up?
Just a thought :)Red Lumia 920
- By wjlim3 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 27Last Post: 04-06-2014, 02:22 AM
- By rhalbert10 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 07-12-2013, 10:20 AM
- By SpencerUk in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-24-2012, 05:47 AM
- By MikaelSmoot in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2012, 08:21 PM
- By liamjanin in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 16Last Post: 11-06-2012, 08:30 AM