12-18-2012, 09:57 AM #1
- 6 Posts
My 920 wouldn't play the m4a format music, but according to the official website, 920 should support the m4a format:
Codecs: MP3, AMR-WB, AMR-NB, WMA 10 Pro, WMA 9, AAC LC, AAC+/HEAAC, eAAC+/HEAACv2
Audio format: ASF, Wav, MP4, AAC, AMR, MP3, M4A, WMA, 3GP, 3G2
Nokia Lumia 920 - Nokia
Anybody else have the same problem?
07-08-2013, 08:51 PM #5
- 26 Posts
However with me, the phone doesn't handle it too well. Every so often it would pop up saying "Cannot play this file," and it would play the next WMA-L file, but then I could just swipe back and play the file that started the error. And, when listening to music over the speaker, it has a deafening pop whenever you start playing, rewind, fast forward, switch tracks, etc...
I just converted my entire WMA-L library to MP3 and am enjoying a much better music experience.
- By Hiiiiiiiii in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 29Last Post: 10-28-2013, 03:51 PM
- By Agent-P in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 147Last Post: 11-20-2012, 05:34 AM
- By hasasimo in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2012, 01:36 AM
- By magictriangle in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 20Last Post: 10-11-2012, 02:36 PM
- By maplewebb in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 20Last Post: 09-13-2012, 11:22 AM