12-19-2012, 12:43 AM #27
- 285 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- 12-19-2012, 09:46 AM #31
I'm disappointed with the audio leveling feature. Basically it just boosts the volume level a ton, distorting it to ****. Ideally when doing normalization, to keep sound quality you'd want a device to lower the volume of loud tracks, rather than raise the volume of soft tracks.
- 12-19-2012, 10:36 AM #32
I ended up turning off the audio leveling. I had a different experience, in that some of the louder tracks were made softer. In addition, it seemed to be leveling during some of the songs.
- By alsg in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 12-27-2012, 06:45 AM
- By Fleon in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 30Last Post: 12-09-2012, 04:33 PM
- By gudnuf4u in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2012, 07:10 PM
- By psyberjay in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 11-12-2012, 12:20 AM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 10-05-2012, 04:45 AM