Multiple text messages

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Ever since I got this phone I've had an issue with people receiving multiple text messages of the same message from me. Once my gf also got a 920 I now receive multiple messages from her quite often. Its really annoying.

Is anyone else experiencing this. Wondering if its at&t, Nokia, or wp8.

furbs

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Ever since I got this phone I've had an issue with people receiving multiple text messages of the same message from me. Once my gf also got a 920 I now receive multiple messages from her quite often. Its really annoying.

Is anyone else experiencing this. Wondering if its at&t, Nokia, or wp8.

I have the same exact problem on AT&T. I use google voice and I have 3 phones (HTC One X, 920, GS3), and only messages sent from the 920 exhibit this issue (and I can tell by logging into google voice and seeing that a message was sent more than once from there).

Hasn't happened in a few days but it's been an issue.

D0gsballs

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
The only time I seem to have the issue is when I'm at work and the signal is pretty low. I send the message andget a warning that the message cannot be sent, or something along those lines. If I click retry it may send that time or the next. However it seems that when I get a strong enough signal the phone automatically resends the message.

For example I sent a message and got the error. Sometimes I click retry once and the message will be received twice. Sometimes I don't click retry and I still get a reply, so I think it's automatically sending once a strong enough signal is received.

MaxPower203

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I had this problem all the time with my iPhone 3GS and 4 on Rogers. Not sure it's a phone issue so much as a carrier problem. But hey! I could be wrong. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss