Update for windows phone 8 is out

lfjj

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Sweden unlocked, nuffin here mayne.. Kinda **** that a carrier gets the update before the unlocked, but that's just me I guess.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
“They have the option to select postpone or install the update immediately to their device. If the customer selects to "postpone" installation of the update, the notification pops up again in two days. The notification cannot be postponed permanently. Customers can also check the availability of the update from the Start screen by scrolling down to and tapping Settings > Phone Update > Check for Update. All customers will be notified of the update by January 7, 2013.”

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
“They have the option to select postpone or install the update immediately to their device. If the customer selects to "postpone" installation of the update, the notification pops up again in two days. The notification cannot be postponed permanently. Customers can also check the availability of the update from the Start screen by scrolling down to and tapping Settings > Phone Update > Check for Update. All customers will be notified of the update by January 7, 2013.”
Where is this from?

Hiiiiiiiii

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
?They have the option to select postpone or install the update immediately to their device. If the customer selects to "postpone" installation of the update, the notification pops up again in two days. The notification cannot be postponed permanently. Customers can also check the availability of the update from the Start screen by scrolling down to and tapping Settings > Phone Update > Check for Update. All customers will be notified of the update by January 7, 2013.?

What are you trying to say?

GabrielStorm

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
article says 9AM PST that makes it 12 in the east.
i'd start checking then. be aware that it may take
a bit before it hits all 920s and 820s. be patient.
it'll get to you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss