Wife got me this for my Bday!

EBynum

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I live in California where attaching a phone holder to the windshield is illegal. Is there a way to mount that CR-123 to the dash? Does it use a suction cup or an adhesive?

philharmonik

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I live in California where attaching a phone holder to the windshield is illegal. Is there a way to mount that CR-123 to the dash? Does it use a suction cup or an adhesive?

You can mount it on the dash as well. It comes with that little metal plate with the adhesive backing that you stick on the dashboard. Then you can use the suction cup.

jklier

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Yep, you mention the hole in the bottom already, sorry I missed it. Looks like a great holder. I just wish they'd make one with the wireless charging built in. Might have to make one myself.

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Why does everyone want a wireless charging holder? You would still have cable running, it will take longer to charge the phone and its not very practical to use with any other device and it would be priced much higher.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Why does everyone want a wireless charging holder? You would still have cable running, it will take longer to charge the phone and its not very practical to use with any other device and it would be priced much higher.

I want it built into my next car...

pjeung

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

sometimes it's a pain to plug in your phone haha.. man we're spoiled

pjeung

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
You can mount it on the dash as well. It comes with that little metal plate with the adhesive backing that you stick on the dashboard. Then you can use the suction cup.

nice, i would probably go for the dashboard setup as well, thanks for the pics man.. really leaning towards getting it now

jklier

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site

For the same reason I use the wireless charger at home.

Over time those usb ports get worn out. I've had it happen with a number of phones. So the less I plug it in the better. I've found the wireless charger to be extremely convenient at home. For me it would be even more so in the vehicle just set the phone in the holder and go.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs