Who is all still waiting for their Free Charger???!?!?

jusatin

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Been waiting for mine for 3 weeks now. (Just got my phone yesterday, waited 3 weeks for it aswell)

Ah, I live in Finland and I should get a free Fatboy wireless charging mat, so the Nokia thing and then the Fatboy pillow to go with it.

MacDaMachine

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Got mine. Originally I was supposed to have it on the 5th. USPS lost my package. I went back to ATT, they called up USPS. They told ATT that they will find it and send it. ATT didn't really care, and ordered me a second one. I got it Monday..

Dex Da Rex

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine when I got the Lumia when it first came out. So waiting over a month now. Probably will just go to AT&T today since everyone seems to be getting theirs but me.

WOAHesco

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Ordered phone along with free wireless charger 11/22. I got the phone 12/3 and my charger just shipped yesterday and I'll be getting it tomorrow.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I phoned Nokia today and they told me they posted my charger out last Thursday and to expect it end of this week or beginning of next week but bear in mind they send it through Royal Mail so it might be later due to Christmas post.

EDIT: Wow, I just received mine in the post. So Excited!!!

Last edited:

LazyLemming

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Got mine on release day, still waiting. Supposedly they placed the order a little over 2 weeks ago (The guys at our local store didn't receive ANY information about the phone launch).

inside man 55

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Should be getting mine today, seems the rep in the store forgot to order it, even though I was charged for it, rep that finally took care of it said he has seen a few people with the same experience, can't wait, been waiting for a month

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos