Portico Update Feedback

Expat64

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
Why, oh why can't you just stick custom SMS notification in there MSFT, it can't be that hard, and I've read the books ate already there.... :-(
Sent from my white Lumia 920 using Board Express

chadwick611

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I've been having intermittent issues with the phone for the past 3 days, it seems like I will need to swap this for another Lumia 920 (especially if it gets stuck updating forever). Luckily, I am still within the 14 day time period so I shouldn't have too much difficulty exchanging it. I've been having issues with battery life (usually dies within 6-8 hours), no audio on calls (must soft reset to fix), data connection cuts in and out, and now it seems to be stuck in the middle of the Portico update.

Ya seems like u have a bad unit. a really bad unit.

joshuaj11

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
finally updated.. took about 20-30 ..including all of the extra updates... Did a quick shot to test the camera outside .. and definitely noticeable difference in the camera no more softness.. i am by no means a camera expert but I can see the difference.. great update!

Raduc78

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Phone seems to be a little more responsive, it looks a little brighter at mid brightness. The camera has definitely improved sharpness at the expense of a little noise, but I guess that’s to be expected.

MajickmanW

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
so I updated my 920 this afternoon and it rebooting and i got past the spinning gears and since then it's been cycling between the at&t screen and the nokia screen endlessly just cycling between the two and never fully starting up. any suggestions? I'm getting desperate!!

phirefly

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I wish it was that simple. It's constantly going up and down every few seconds. Any way to roll back?

You can always flash via Nokia Care Suite. It will loose all of your data but you can go back to the old version or even attempt a nice clean load of the latest.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3