Portico Update Feedback

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Anybody who was having issues playing corporate voicemail wav files try it after the update? Not sure if that issue would be resolved this quick or not.

sjhippie

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
You can always flash via Nokia Care Suite. It will loose all of your data but you can go back to the old version or even attempt a nice clean load of the latest.

Ah man, that freaking sucks. It was fine before the update too. It's really weird, the brightness just keeps going up and down. Dammit, thats what I get for being excited.

RonnieJP

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Looks like after today's AT&T Lumia 920 software update (1232.5951.1249.0001), dialing ##3282# no longer accesses the Field Test menu to allow selecting network speed (LTE, HSPA+, etc.). Now, it just triggers the SMS message tone and displays USSD and your mobile phone number on a new screen. Before the update, I had ENS toggled off and network settings to 3G only. I wonder if the update toggled ENS back to "on" and reset network back to "automatic"? I'll have to drive to an area that has LTE and see if it switches from "4G". Has anyone else noticed this and/or found another way to get into the network settings after the update?

stonedauwg

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Just had a horribly twisted idea, use a screenshot of the SGOD as someone's lock screen picture with no date/calendar status overlays etc ! They'll pee their pants!

nitrocs

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
observations:

- call reply by text only is present & works...only if the contact is in your phone as a "mobile" entry
- wi-fi is active during screen timeout & stays connected, confirmed through my router
- sound leveling function is present, would be nice if we could use this for bluetooth headsets as well

questions:
How does one edit/add to the SMS replys?

andrewkeith5

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
You paid massively more not to get in front of update line, but you paid more to get an unlock and small stuff like headphones in the box.

I paid massively more for the unlocked device, part of which is the fact that I shouldn't have to wait for Nokia to screw around with operators when it comes to updates. When Nokia is done with an update, they should be delivering it to all the devices that are compatible with it. If it works on AT&T and Rogers devices, then it's blatantly ready for devices that haven't got operator customisations.

I get that updates are phased, but preferring two operators to everyone else takes the piss.

Finally, there are more countries in the world than the US and Canada.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
observations:

- call reply by text only is present & works...only if the contact is in your phone as a "mobile" entry
questions:
How does one edit/add to the SMS replys?

isn't that how it should work? I don't want to waste time texting a landline.

You can edit these in phone settings

Also, were "Me" tile notifications as detailed before? They have the actual info now

SpicyKB

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Looks like after today's AT&T Lumia 920 software update (1232.5951.1249.0001), dialing ##3282# no longer accesses the Field Test menu to allow selecting network speed (LTE, HSPA+, etc.). Now, it just triggers the SMS message tone and displays USSD and your mobile phone number on a new screen. Before the update, I had ENS toggled off and network settings to 3G only. I wonder if the update toggled ENS back to "on" and reset network back to "automatic"? I'll have to drive to an area that has LTE and see if it switches from "4G". Has anyone else noticed this and/or found another way to get into the network settings after the update?

Same thing here. My LTE wasn't working so I turned it to 3G only some time ago hoping this update would fix the radio. Now I can't get back to Field Test Mode to try out LTE. It's my fault and it's not like the phone's working any differently. But I would've liked to see if I can use LTE now. Oh well.

stonedauwg

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Finally, there are more countries in the world than the US and Canada.

Actually not true. I checked. One time, at band camp, we marched off the end of Long Island, NY, expecting, you know, to find another so-called country. Yeah, well, guess what. Just a bunch of WATER! I know, I know, I was told the same lies for years about there being a world outside US/Canada. What a joke. Hey teachers, leave them kids alone man!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3