- 12-19-2012, 01:51 PM #1
I was updating maps today and it gave me error 8103010d. Now I cant download the maps at all. I retried, rebooted, soft reset, turned off wifi with no luck.
Anyone have any clue on what to do so I wont have to hard reset? will that even help? or is this nokia issue?
- 12-19-2012, 02:44 PM #3
This is the same error I'm getting with the Nokia Music app that was updated today. I've tried restarting and soft booting, but nothing works. Would love to know what's going on.
- 12-19-2012, 02:51 PM #4
Well, CamiKitti, I can Cancel the download from the store by holding the download icon, but the unfinished maps icon is still showing in my apps list. Im just at the point where I dont know what to do other than hard reset... I am hoping nokia comes out with an update to this issue and that would fix it..
12-19-2012, 10:28 PM #10
- 58 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
It is a bug in the os. the error occurs if the installation is accidentally disrupted. WP8 Error 8103010d - Microsoft Community
Only way to fix atm is by hard resetting the phone. Also after a firmware update should work.
- By emptyy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2015, 10:17 AM
- By hahabowen in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 12-19-2012, 08:26 PM
- By phantom1245 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 31Last Post: 12-19-2012, 10:36 AM
- By Fleon in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 30Last Post: 12-09-2012, 04:33 PM
- By gudnuf4u in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2012, 07:10 PM