Best and Worst phones of 2012 according to CNet plus a pleasant surprise

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I stopped reading CNET for awhile because of some of the idiots in there. But they're almost accurate with this list I'd say:

A look back: The best and worst phones of 2012 | Dialed In - CNET Blogs

Only 1 WP in the list though, not impressed. Even though I own the L920 I would still have HTC 8X on there.

They also have L920 as the cover for Best High-End Smartphones on their Holiday Gift Ideas page, which came as a surprised for me:

Ashampoo_Snap_2012.12.19_17h21m02s_002_.jpg
Well any promotions is welcomed. WP seriously need more exposure, most people just disregard it because they think Apple and Android is better, until they actually try the OS.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
What's not surprising is that the Worst of 2012 list is dominated by low-end phones. What is surprising is seeing the Sony Xperia Ion on there. Sony should never allow their flagship line (even their low-end models) to appear on a Worst of list.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
What's not surprising is that the Worst of 2012 list is dominated by low-end phones. What is surprising is seeing the Sony Xperia Ion on there. Sony should never allow their flagship line (even their low-end models) to appear on a Worst of list.
Sony has been pushing out new phones like every month, I lost interest in their phones quickly, I think many too. It's not the right strategy but it seems like they are going to keep doing it.