Confused got a free lumia Cyan?

Sniper1087

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
ok as the title suggests over a month ago a made an order online and well the order showed up as cancelled and when it did I decided to go to the store and buy myself a black matte one which I preferred the cyan one now more than a month after I get the phone shipped to me but no charge on my statement is shown, I am concern I am going to get charged? or is it something I can keep?

CJ Thunder

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Technically, anything shipped to you is yours to keep. Though as an on going service user, att might have some clause about shipping and payments and yada yada... You should return it, it was a mistake and that's the right thing to do. At least call, tell them to pick it up, if they let you keep it, I'll buy it off of you.

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I think you'll be charged. since you got that black phone and it's working on AT&T right now. If you don't. give to your partner or parent or something or ship it to me :)

No Man, He's giving that Cyan to Me....jokes

JConn_Lefty

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
ok as the title suggests over a month ago a made an order online and well the order showed up as cancelled and when it did I decided to go to the store and buy myself a black matte one which I preferred the cyan one now more than a month after I get the phone shipped to me but no charge on my statement is shown, I am concern I am going to get charged? or is it something I can keep?

free phone!!!! jk... i'm sure they'll realize it at some point and charge you full price. not worth the risk if you ask me...

Sniper1087

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Well thanks everybody I decided to contact AT&T and decided to send it back, they saw the order was cancelled so it was kind of strange and of course a mistake from AT&T but I don't want to see any surprise bills

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro