Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    ok as the title suggests over a month ago a made an order online and well the order showed up as cancelled and when it did I decided to go to the store and buy myself a black matte one which I preferred the cyan one now more than a month after I get the phone shipped to me but no charge on my statement is shown, I am concern I am going to get charged? or is it something I can keep?

Technically, anything shipped to you is yours to keep. Though as an on going service user, att might have some clause about shipping and payments and yada yada... You should return it, it was a mistake and that's the right thing to do. At least call, tell them to pick it up, if they let you keep it, I'll buy it off of you.

Global Posts
    2,270 Global Posts
    I think you'll be charged. since you got that black phone and it's working on AT&T right now. If you don't. give to your partner or parent or something or ship it to me :-)

No Man, He's giving that Cyan to Me....jokes
    - Xbox Account: SocialDanny123 Twitter: @SuDanny123

Lived in LA USA now moved to Auckland New Zealand :-)

Other devices:
    Nexus 5
    IPhone 5C
    Blackberry Z10

[IMG][/IMG]

Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper1087 View Post
    ok as the title suggests over a month ago a made an order online and well the order showed up as cancelled and when it did I decided to go to the store and buy myself a black matte one which I preferred the cyan one now more than a month after I get the phone shipped to me but no charge on my statement is shown, I am concern I am going to get charged? or is it something I can keep?
    free phone!!!! jk... i'm sure they'll realize it at some point and charge you full price. not worth the risk if you ask me...
    Lumia 920

Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    Well thanks everybody I decided to contact AT&T and decided to send it back, they saw the order was cancelled so it was kind of strange and of course a mistake from AT&T but I don't want to see any surprise bills