- 12-19-2012, 08:09 PM #1
ok as the title suggests over a month ago a made an order online and well the order showed up as cancelled and when it did I decided to go to the store and buy myself a black matte one which I preferred the cyan one now more than a month after I get the phone shipped to me but no charge on my statement is shown, I am concern I am going to get charged? or is it something I can keep?
12-19-2012, 08:15 PM #2
- 656 Posts
Technically, anything shipped to you is yours to keep. Though as an on going service user, att might have some clause about shipping and payments and yada yada... You should return it, it was a mistake and that's the right thing to do. At least call, tell them to pick it up, if they let you keep it, I'll buy it off of you.
- 12-19-2012, 08:16 PM #3
I think you'll be charged. since you got that black phone and it's working on AT&T right now. If you don't. give to your partner or parent or something or ship it to me :-)
No Man, He's giving that Cyan to Me....jokes
- By ChimeraX73 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 33Last Post: 06-28-2014, 06:59 AM
- By windows phone 2012 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2012, 05:29 PM
- By nano321 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 16Last Post: 11-09-2012, 12:51 PM
- By rdifiori in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 6Last Post: 05-21-2012, 02:56 AM
- By jhonmarshal in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2012, 04:44 AM