I have recently got a Lumia 920 on AT&T not on contract, and have been having issues with MMS messaging.

I was able to get my internet working with the wap.cingular APN, but have not been able to get my MMS to work.

As I understand right now, the Network Setting app is not available on the market, so I just added the APN in the setting of the phone itself.
    I got the internet to work on the first try, but have not been able to get the MMS to work. I was wondering if someone knows what settings I should enter
    for the "add mms apn" option in the cellular menu in settings.

The fields I need to fill go as follow:

APN:
    User name:
    Password:
    Wap gateway (URL):
    WAP gateway port:
    MMSC (URL):
    MMSC port:
    Maximum MMS size:

My "add internet apn" settings are as follows:

APN: wap.cingular
    User name: WAP@CINGULARGPRS.COM
    Password: CINGULAR1
    Proxy server (URL): blank
    Proxy port: blank

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    12-20-2012 02:17 AM
    Try:

APN: wap.cingular
    User name: WAP@CINGULARGPRS.COM
    Password: CINGULAR1
    Wap gateway (URL): http://wireless.cingular.com
    WAP gateway port: 80
    MMSC (URL): http://mmsc.cingular.com
    MMSC port: 80
    Maximum MMS size: -blank-

Pretty sure that should work for you...but then again I'm buzzed and going off of memory. If not, hit me up and I'll give you another profile.
    12-20-2012 06:43 AM
    Tried it, no luck :/
    12-20-2012 12:32 PM
    12-20-2012 12:47 PM
    This would be a lifesaver if only I can manually install it. I cannot seem to find it in the marketplace, and manual installs require an SD card, which the 920 doesn't have =[

Or is there another way that I am not aware of?
    12-20-2012 02:22 PM
    Scan this code nokia access point http://api.qrserver.com/v1/create-qr...d&size=145x145
    inkjected and aerojb like this.
    12-20-2012 02:36 PM
    Thank you so much! =D
    12-20-2012 02:37 PM
    Odd, those are my settings. When entering the UN/PW, make sure to cap them, as both fields are case sensitive.
    12-20-2012 02:45 PM
    This would be a lifesaver if only I can manually install it. I cannot seem to find it in the marketplace, and manual installs require an SD card, which the 920 doesn't have =[

Or is there another way that I am not aware of?
    Sorry, I should have mentioned you need to visit that link on your phone and it would open the store instead where you could install it.
    inkjected likes this.
    12-20-2012 02:47 PM
    Odd, those are my settings. When entering the UN/PW, make sure to cap them, as both fields are case sensitive.
    It is probably because my account still has an old plan where I pay $30 for unlimited text and web for supposed "non feature phones"
    I had it for about 4 years now, and have always used unlocked Nokia phones without any issues. The 920 is AT&T branded, and I had to switch to a micro sim.
    When I first switched, mms and internet both didn't work. AT&T reps were just trying to get me to switch to a different plan. Luckily now I have this, and even though I do not get LTE speeds,
    I have unlimited HSPA+ speeds. Plenty happy with it.
    12-20-2012 03:05 PM
    Do u mind helping a single mother out and tell me how to get the data to work on a lumia 920? I have att $50 pre paid plan and of course I'm trying to keep it cheap with all the features miccobuch@gmail.com hopefully y find the time to respond :-P.also did u ever get the mms to work?
    12-29-2012 03:11 AM
    Do u mind helping a single mother out and tell me how to get the data to work on a lumia 920? I have att $50 pre paid plan and of course I'm trying to keep it cheap with all the features miccobuch@gmail.com hopefully y find the time to respond :-P.also did u ever get the mms to work?
    Data wont work on prepaid especially with LTE on this phone.
    12-29-2012 04:15 AM
    It is probably because my account still has an old plan where I pay $30 for unlimited text and web for supposed "non feature phones"
    I had it for about 4 years now, and have always used unlocked Nokia phones without any issues. The 920 is AT&T branded, and I had to switch to a micro sim.
    When I first switched, mms and internet both didn't work. AT&T reps were just trying to get me to switch to a different plan. Luckily now I have this, and even though I do not get LTE speeds,
    I have unlimited HSPA+ speeds. Plenty happy with it.
    How were you able to get mms up and running? Any issues with apps or the windows phone store? Because I can't get it to work at all.
    01-29-2013 04:38 PM
    I am in the same boat with an older plan. I got the web working but have had no luck with MMS. Was there a particular option in the Access Point app you found to work for you? There are 3 options in Access Point on my phone (AT&T 3G, AT&T - LTE1 Lumia, AT&T -LTE2 Lumia).
    thank you!
    02-23-2013 01:28 PM
    You need to add an access point to get it to work. Use the ones that were listed above, it worked for me. I don't get LTE speeds, just 3G, but I have unlimited text and web for $30, so it's a fair compromise in my opinion.
    03-23-2013 06:45 PM
    you should check out the solution i posted here:
    Not able to receive MMS on Nokia Lumia 920 on AT&T

i am also on AT&T and my solution fixed the MMS problem completely :D
    Nicholas Cruz likes this.
    08-16-2013 11:23 PM
    Thank you! This finally fixed my issue with not receiving group messages or pictures via text. I used this method first, No longer receive any MMS messages . I didnt want to lose all of my text history and moving the messages to a new outlook.com folder seemed to do the trick. I then followed mth's instructions just to be sure. BTW, I didnt have to "reset" the phone, just restart.
    10-14-2013 10:59 AM
    so late, but you're welcome :)
    06-03-2014 12:37 PM