Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I am having a problem with this issue so maybe someone could answer this question. Lets say I have "bob" as a regular contact on my phone but I also have "bobby1234" as a skype username for "bob." I notice that they show up separately on my skype app contact list. Is there a way that I tie the skype ID to the person? Is there an option on the phone that I am missing where you can tie a skype ID to a contact? My contact list is a mess right now when I go into my skype app.

Have you tried hitting the "link" button at the bottom of the screen when viewing your contact from the people hub? You should be able to link contacts together that way so that they show as one...
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystictrust View Post
    Have you tried hitting the "link" button at the bottom of the screen when viewing your contact from the people hub? You should be able to link contacts together that way so that they show as one...
    This works for the People Hub, but for some reason, the Skype app shows Skype users and Phone contacts separately.
    Thanked by:

Thanks! Mystic. My hub looks more organized now. I also noticed it doesn't organize the same way in the app itself.

The app is cool but msft needs to better integrate their app to all windows phone as a "standard."