- 12-20-2012, 02:18 PM #1
I had gotten my Lumia 920 almost two weeks ago, and I'm starting to take notice of some lagging in the browser.
I might be a bit too sensitive...and I'm worried sick about the device being defective. It could be that really I don't know what to expect...
It happens in any page with a lot of images, like the Youtube desktop webpage with some magnification. Needless to say that the phone gets a bit hot
Could anyone do me the favour of checking out the Youtube page and trying out the Direct3D/XNA cube test from the app "Diagnostics Toolset" from the marketplace and posting the results? My 920 performs pretty bad in that...
Thank in advance
- 12-20-2012, 02:34 PM #3
I just tested the Direct3d cube test, it went so smooth first time i ran it. Then it started to lag, but when you swipe your finger on the screen when it lags, it goes smooth again. If you keep swiping it's like never lagging. I don't get why though.
- By Agent-P in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 147Last Post: 11-20-2012, 05:34 AM
- By Landsharkk in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 15Last Post: 11-09-2012, 08:00 AM
- By Villain in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 19Last Post: 10-26-2012, 08:00 AM
- By LEC 360 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 10-11-2012, 03:11 PM
- By Mitlov in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 28Last Post: 10-01-2012, 12:13 AM