Best weather app?

Steephill

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I use amazing weather for the large live tile and weather flow for the lock screen weather. Until I can get weather updates on the lockscreen with amazing weather I'll continue using weather flow for that.

Last edited:

Dinky89484

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Are most people getting updates on their lock screen with Weather Flow? I have Weather Flow but the Lock Screen apparently never wants to refresh. It only does so after I launch the app and force a manual refresh. Kinda irking me.

pjeung

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Are most people getting updates on their lock screen with Weather Flow? I have Weather Flow but the Lock Screen apparently never wants to refresh. It only does so after I launch the app and force a manual refresh. Kinda irking me.

you check the update settings? I believe there is every 2 hours, every 6 hours, and manual update... sounds like you might have it on manual

Dinky89484

May 7, 2012
Visit site
you check the update settings? I believe there is every 2 hours, every 6 hours, and manual update... sounds like you might have it on manual

Yep, double checked the settings. I have it set for an update every hour. The live tile seems to be updating just fine. It's just the lock screen that won't update.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
For me it's AccuWeather, mainly because it has the best live tile. It's also quite feature-packed. It freezes sometimes though on WP8.

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
So I've been using Weather Channel and not fully pleased. I also have tried Weather flow and thought about buying it cuz its better then the former. But the battery life thing is a problem I'd agree. Then based on the discussion I downloaded Amazing Weather and am blown away. Has everything I need but really need to allow music ur already playing when that animation option is on. Does anybody know about the battery drain with Amazing Weather?

denniski

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
stormglass used to be the best (it's gone now) coz it tells you the weather of your current location and the choice of a fixed one, hope it comes back

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
My amazing weather live tile won't work. Do I have to buy the app? I'm using the trial version. Do I have to buy the real app for it to work?

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
@Kevin25...thanks. You saved me from going to weather flow permanently. I really like amazing weather for the graphics, radar, multi-cities and everything else. Did t know what to do. I'll just have to wait for the lock screen app but I just use Bing and its just great. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05