12-21-2012, 08:20 AM #1
- 66 Posts
I got the update for my Rogers Lumia 920 and it works fine in the day, but at night when I leave my phone to recharge, it does not resume in the morning.
No response comes from the phone in the morning, then I have to soft reset the phone to start it up (press and holding the volume down + power button for 10 secs)
Even though I soft reset, all my data is in the phone, not a single file gets deleted. I guess soft reset does not delete files.
I have some 3rd party apps installed on my phone such as Dailymotion, Netflix, Whatsapp, CNN, LinkedIn, Facebook and the weather app. In games, I have 3 xbox live games installed.
Do you know the cause of this problem?
By the way, before the update, the phone was working fine!
04-27-2013, 06:41 PM #4
- 1 Posts
I am having the exact same problem. When I do a soft reset (volume down + on/off button) it comes back with the phone on some date and time in 2012. If you do not immediately set it back to the current date and time once it goes into standby and you wake it up it will be stuck at resume.
Can one somehow get this to Nokia?
It is obviously a software bug which requires immediate attention.
- By tomassplatch in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 02-04-2013, 06:51 PM
- By Pustul in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2012, 05:39 PM
- By Kevin Michaluk in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 26Last Post: 11-19-2012, 06:39 PM
- By VagrantWade in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2012, 04:19 PM
- By SteelSteve in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 20Last Post: 07-02-2012, 09:52 AM