- 12-21-2012, 10:35 AM #1
Does the high contrast mode, located under the ease of access settings, use up more battery than a normal theme? After the update, my battery life seemed to have improved, but then again, that was only based on a couple of hours. I changed to high contrast mode the same night because I'm a sucker for the black and white themed lay out. lol
So does it really drain more battery?
- 12-21-2012, 10:53 AM #5
And that's true on an AMOLED screen - the 920 has an LCD. Doesn't matter how much white is on there. That's why you don't get the "warning" message about battery life on the 920 like you did on the 900 when you switch to the light theme.
- By Aliandren in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2012, 05:03 PM
- By PuckCowboy in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 9Last Post: 12-04-2012, 11:22 PM
- By shaunydub in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2012, 11:22 AM
- By riffraffy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2012, 07:34 PM
- By jayruguitar in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 11-09-2012, 03:33 PM