12-21-2012, 11:02 AM #1
- 2 Posts
I dropped my phone recently and now when I take a picture im forced to take a portrait style. And in the internet explorer same issue i can only see pages in portrait. Did i damage hardware? When i go into video in the browser it automatically goes into landscape then when come out its stuck on landscape.
- 10-07-2013, 03:58 PM #7
Not to resurrect, but a similar thing happened to me.
I just shut down the phone (hold power and slide down the screen) and started it back up.
It's rotating, as normal.
I read about doing a hard reset, but I figured I would just restart it to see.
10-07-2013, 08:55 PM #8
- 1,266 Posts
Happened to my wife's phone. Didn't work for a few weeks and then our son dropped it and it started working again.
Funnily enough she was happy when it was 'locked' as she gets annoyed it rotates and she has no way of locking it. GDR3 should bring things she misses...
- By MIKEVCAMPBELL in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 11-09-2013, 04:35 AM
- By rmichael75 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2012, 03:39 AM
- By iphonemilk in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2012, 07:33 AM
- By v10type-r in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 41Last Post: 11-07-2012, 07:03 PM
- By sdreamer in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 10Last Post: 05-31-2012, 03:39 PM