- 12-21-2012, 12:58 PM #1
As battery life was severely worse after the latest update.
Did the Settings / About / Reset My Phone.
That was 45 minutes ago and the gears are still turning on it.
The Microsoft web site said that it may take a while. But this seems long.
Anyone got guidance or experience with this?
- 12-21-2012, 01:04 PM #3
Happens to me also.
do the 3 finger reboot. It worked for me.
Volume down + Power + camera button
I did the Volume down + Power at first. While it did reboot, it went back to the Cog Wheel.
Anyway, worth a try.
- 12-21-2012, 01:04 PM #4
Thanks. I feel better. They should post that - "It might take a little while for the process to complete" is an understatement.
If I had know that I would have done it later tonight.. Thanks for the answer!
- 12-21-2012, 01:47 PM #5
I've been going back and forth on factory reset for battery life problems. One of these days it will aggravate me to the point where I will try it. Good to know what to expect as I'm very impatient.
- 12-21-2012, 01:59 PM #7
- 12-21-2012, 05:07 PM #13
- By ycy198472 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 14Last Post: 07-09-2013, 08:32 AM
- By Sumit8 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 144Last Post: 12-29-2012, 05:40 PM
- By goodlyfe in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-18-2012, 10:21 AM
- By mrgstiffler in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 50Last Post: 11-21-2012, 07:12 AM
- By Reeves in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2012, 02:41 PM