all apps letter search

tehdcfresh

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
So i downloaded a new app recently and all of a sudden my "all apps"(swipe left to right) list now has the stupid A all A's, B all B's etc etc. Anyone know how to turn it off? I liked how I just had them listed all together. Thanks!

congusano

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
So i downloaded a new app recently and all of a sudden my "all apps"(swipe left to right) list now has the stupid A all A's, B all B's etc etc. Anyone know how to turn it off? I liked how I just had them listed all together. Thanks!

Nope. Can't do it. That is enabled once you go over, I believe, 45 total apps installed.

Azzid

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site

same exact thing happened to me. Did you happen to flash over Nokia Care Suite or hard reset the phone?

MaxPower203

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
It was annoying when it first happened to me but it has actually come in handy when searching for apps. Looks ugly but dang it, it IS useful. :S

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss