12-21-2012, 02:33 PM #1
- 31 Posts
I had bought many apps on my lumia 900 but when I try to download those paid apps i get an option of try or buy..!!! I mean i paid for the app. Is there any way to download it again without paying for it. I went to windowsphone.com/purchase history but it doesnt show all of my apps.
Any help would be appreciated.
12-21-2012, 02:38 PM #2
- 21 Posts
I don't have a WP8, but recently replaced my Omnia7 with a Lumia900 and was able to redownload withou any problem. Just to be sure: You did use the same Microsoft Account (Live ID) on both phones?
Last edited by summer600; 12-21-2012 at 02:38 PM. Reason: typo
- By jwcdis in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 12-17-2012, 03:06 PM
- By Square Spiral in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 8Last Post: 11-10-2012, 09:20 PM
- By deadwrong03 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2012, 10:57 AM
- By shaunydub in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2012, 08:07 AM
- By Codeworks in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2010, 03:54 PM