- 12-21-2012, 02:37 PM #1
So I recently just ordered a phone from GSMNation and they ended up sending me a Unlocked Orange Poland phone. I was wondering
if there is anyway I can enable 4G or 4G LTE on the phone. I am on AT&T network. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Thanks.
- 12-21-2012, 03:09 PM #2
You could always try and flash with At&t's firmware, on top of the original Orange firmware of the phone...
Just a suggestion, I have a Polish yellow unlocked phone and I don't have 4g option as well, but my network does not support 4g so I figured that is why it's not available...
- 12-26-2012, 06:21 PM #7
Okay say if I flash it with firmware from India (it already has the portico update and has all 9 LTE bands which can be seen here Nokia Lumia 920 Specifications - Nokia - India) Will this mean my phone will have all those frequency bands?
- 12-26-2012, 10:05 PM #9
The reason why I paid over $800 is because first the phone is unlocked and I can use it on any carrier. Second I don't want to be in a contract with ATT and third and most important my data plan is only $10 and I get unlimited data+tethering. So you can see why its better to me an unlocked phone then one directly from AT&T
- By Vitogalaxy in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 06-07-2013, 08:12 AM
- By geekmaster in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2012, 03:32 PM
- By napkatz in forum WindowsCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2012, 07:44 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2012, 01:16 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 16Last Post: 09-03-2012, 07:57 PM