Nokia Lumia 920 (Orange Poland)

chiron09

Banned
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
So I recently just ordered a phone from GSMNation and they ended up sending me a Unlocked Orange Poland phone. I was wondering
if there is anyway I can enable 4G or 4G LTE on the phone. I am on AT&T network. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Thanks.

un hombre

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
You could always try and flash with At&t's firmware, on top of the original Orange firmware of the phone...

Just a suggestion, I have a Polish yellow unlocked phone and I don't have 4g option as well, but my network does not support 4g so I figured that is why it's not available...

un hombre

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I have no idea, mate.

In theory, there should not be much to it, as long as you choose the correct color in the firmware for At&t (yellow), everything should be fine.

I cannot guarantee this, though...

anon(5395037)

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Do not risk. theoretically they're the same but i think that they're some changes (minor but still) in the hardware for US market. Better try to install some unbranded firmware for rm821 devices.

chiron09

Banned
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The reason why I paid over $800 is because first the phone is unlocked and I can use it on any carrier. Second I don't want to be in a contract with ATT and third and most important my data plan is only $10 and I get unlimited data+tethering. So you can see why its better to me an unlocked phone then one directly from AT&T

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett