12-21-2012, 05:21 PM #1
- 111 Posts
Hey guys, I posted this in the portico bug thread, but didn't get a response... i'm having this issue where my custom ringtones (made in ringtone maker) end up stuttering for a second when i press "answer call" on my phone..the ringtone itself plays fine, all the way up until the "answer call" button is pressed.. it wasn't like that pre update.. it's a minor bug, but it's annoying to the point where i might take off the custom ringtones. Anybody else experiencing this?
01-08-2013, 07:53 AM #2
- 39 Posts
yea, I do have this issue with my Lumia920 but only with default Nokia Ring Tone.. I just switched it to any other tone and it was fine.. restarted the phone and switched back to default tone and it's OK now.. try doing this or turning off the vibration and see.
- By garak0410 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 8Last Post: 12-05-2012, 03:28 PM
- By gtbuzz in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 10Last Post: 08-17-2012, 04:13 PM
- By hiko36 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2012, 09:11 PM
- By hiko36 in forum Mac OS XReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2012, 09:11 PM
- By 1jaxstate1 in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2011, 12:10 PM