Nokia India Teases Nokia Lumia 920 Release

abhibh

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I would stay away from that link.

1. The phone is not officially launched in India.
2. I know someone that works in Nokia Support and phone is no way going to cost 30K.
3. Now lets say the price quoted is true, the only payment option is NetBanking and there are no reviews for the site online.

Pratap singh

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Sorry For you bro but i have bought it successfully. And the Mobile is real. The Website is genuine ... if you want to buy then buy. its your choice i just informed as i had a good deal.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Online shopping and India don't go well together.
Just look at the number of consumer court complaints and u will know what I am saying.

That site may be genuine but again, it is anybody's guess.

The 920 is going to be anything but 29k. Heck even the damn 8X is 35. In would suggest wait...

Sent from my RaZr on MIUI.

devil.insulted

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
If someone stays in Ahmedabad can go here in person.
I have asked my Friend to check at this place if they are having Lumia 920 only online or are they selling it in person.
I am very confident its some kind of fraud or scam.
Because the cheapest unlocked version of Lumia 920 is not available for less than Rs. 36,000 anywhere in world.

Venus Atlantis Corporate Park, Prahladnagar, Nr Prahladnagar Garden, Satellite, Ahmedabad - 380015 | View Map

+(91)-9904485777 | 40301730

devil.insulted

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Another Finding on the person who posted this link.
He joined today and these are the only 4 posts he has made.

Find all posts thanked by Pratap singh

General Information

Last Activity
Today 09:28 AM

Current Activity
Viewing Index Windows Phone Central Forums

Referrals

Pratap singh

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Are you serious about the price.. If the price is true it will sell like crazy in India

Hey Laxman the price and fone both are real and India specific and with bill of Nokia Seller. i will again say that if you want then buy i am not advertising for the website. I am gadgets lover and have my own website for gadgets. SoftwareRIG.

Lakshman Guntu

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Hey Laxman the price and fone both are real and India specific and with bill of Nokia Seller. i will again say that if you want then buy i am not advertising for the website. I am gadgets lover and have my own website for gadgets. SoftwareRIG.

No Thanks. I will control my itch till Nokia officially releases it :)

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
That website shows B2B shop. The price is TRUE coz Nokia official B2B shop also sells at low price. But b2b shops are for businesses and there are certain rule which I don't know about.... Better find it out and tell me also...

Guys please vote for my entries in Nokia your wish is my app. I could win a L920. Instructions and links- HTTP://mobihalo.WordPress.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos