Start button unresponsive, anyone?

fardream

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Recently replaced Lumia 920. The start button (the button of windows logo) is unresponsive. If the phone is plugged in, the start button will not respond to any press. Anyone has similar issue and have a quick fix.... Or I may need to ask ATT for my 4th Lumia

casab1anca

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I had this issue once when I plugged my Lumia into an HTC charger -- the buttons stopped working and the touch screen was acting weird. I've never had any issues otherwise. I'm not sure why this would happen since they're all micro-USB but it may have to do with the power rating of the charger.

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I agree, try a different charger. Issues with charger can cause touch issues. I had that with one charger on my 920, and I also had that issue on my Zune HD with some chargers.

fardream

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
I had this issue once when I plugged my Lumia into an HTC charger -- the buttons stopped working and the touch screen was acting weird. I've never had any issues otherwise. I'm not sure why this would happen since they're all micro-USB but it may have to do with the power rating of the charger.
thanks but it's the standard charger comes with Lumia. Also the button is not responsive when not plugged in, but back and search buttons are good

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs