Help! need Nokia Care Suite 5.0 2012.45.4.5 where can i get a good link or download?

chillHILLWPC

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I am trying to fix my three week old Nokia 920 since after a reset it 's stuck on the black Nokia screen which leads me to believe it's bricked! Read up on how to bring it back to life eith the Navifirmplus file and Nokia Care Suite, BUT can't seem to find a legit file to download it. This is very aggravating. AT&T left a bad taste with me because the phone is over 14 days and I don't think it's right to have a brand new spanking phone less than 30 days and have to settle for a warranty refurbished used and rejected phone. I will be contacting Nokia about this also. If i can get this working then maybe it will be alright.

Alex Rodriguez

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I am trying to fix my three week old Nokia 920 since after a reset it 's stuck on the black Nokia screen which leads me to believe it's bricked! Read up on how to bring it back to life eith the Navifirmplus file and Nokia Care Suite, BUT can't seem to find a legit file to download it. This is very aggravating. AT&T left a bad taste with me because the phone is over 14 days and I don't think it's right to have a brand new spanking phone less than 30 days and have to settle for a warranty refurbished used and rejected phone. I will be contacting Nokia about this also. If i can get this working then maybe it will be alright.

I told you where to go in the other thread where you asked first

http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...after-reset-flash-process-defined-inside.html

Makker101

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello

Try this one it worked for me on Windows 8 Pro x64. After installing run as admin and check updates and it will download the latest so you can install. It took me ages ot find one that worked and the link in the article referenced did not work for me. I also use this to download the update files but also have Navifirm+.
Nokia Care Suite Download - Softpedia

Hak Sinaroth

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
VC++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable. i`m trying to install NCS 5 but i can`t get past the second screen for installing Microsoft visual c++ 2005 sp1...but the problem is that that Microsoft visual c++ is already installed on my computer. Please give me link to download.

NabeelJunior

Dec 10, 2014
Visit site
VC++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable. i`m trying to install NCS 5 but i can`t get past the second screen for installing Microsoft visual c++ 2005 sp1...but the problem is that that Microsoft visual c++ is already installed on my computer. Please give me link to download.

i guess you are running 64bit version of OS on your PC.
So,you must install the 64bit version of visual c++

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6