- 12-22-2012, 02:30 AM #1
I am trying to fix my three week old Nokia 920 since after a reset it 's stuck on the black Nokia screen which leads me to believe it's bricked! Read up on how to bring it back to life eith the Navifirmplus file and Nokia Care Suite, BUT can't seem to find a legit file to download it. This is very aggravating. AT&T left a bad taste with me because the phone is over 14 days and I don't think it's right to have a brand new spanking phone less than 30 days and have to settle for a warranty refurbished used and rejected phone. I will be contacting Nokia about this also. If i can get this working then maybe it will be alright.
12-22-2012, 04:02 AM #2
- 258 Posts
- 12-22-2012, 05:08 AM #3
Try this one it worked for me on Windows 8 Pro x64. After installing run as admin and check updates and it will download the latest so you can install. It took me ages ot find one that worked and the link in the article referenced did not work for me. I also use this to download the update files but also have Navifirm+.
Nokia Care Suite Download - Softpedia
- 12-25-2012, 08:40 AM #5
- 09-10-2013, 12:47 AM #8
VC++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable. i`m trying to install NCS 5 but i can`t get past the second screen for installing Microsoft visual c++ 2005 sp1...but the problem is that that Microsoft visual c++ is already installed on my computer. Please give me link to download.
- By jrdatrackstar1223 in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 11Last Post: 07-18-2014, 01:59 AM
- By tgp in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 12Last Post: 08-04-2013, 02:13 AM
- By adamski777 in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 27Last Post: 01-22-2013, 02:51 PM
- By chandlerbing7 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2012, 02:20 AM
- By gwydionjhr in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2012, 02:45 PM