12-22-2012, 04:19 AM #1
- 196 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Since the latest access point update, I'm getting 15-18 hours of battery life with heavy to normal use. With light use I'm getting about 20 hours. This is really good for me and I'm quite happy with it, anyone else notice this?
I also did change one more thing, for the weather app instead of using my location I just switched it to report weather from the city I'm in, perhaps this could also be why the battery life has improved? I noticed before the GPS would be called a lot more often.
- By klanguedoc in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 22Last Post: 12-18-2012, 12:57 AM
- By amarshonarbangla in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2012, 10:22 PM
- By jbrandonf in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2012, 08:54 PM
- By db4williams in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 5Last Post: 04-25-2012, 05:36 PM
- By ericreinhardt in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 13Last Post: 10-11-2011, 12:43 AM