- 12-22-2012, 07:43 PM #4
You could buy a 920 unlocked and use it on T-Mobile. The only bad part is that you may only get edge speeds. The other options is to buy a Lumia 920 and use it on at&t. If you have LTE, it is lightning fast!
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
- 12-22-2012, 10:01 PM #5
Well I'm under contract with Verizon for two years bc I just bought an 8x but id like to have a yellow 920. I called Nokia and they said I could use it on Verizon but at&t would have to sell it to me then unlock it.
12-13-2013, 04:22 PM #9
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I have an unlocked lumia 920 that is branded AT&T.
I've successfully used it on T-mobile.
If I had a Verizon Sim Card to put in it, would that work?
I'm seeing conflicting posts, so has anyone successfully used this phone on Verizon's network?
- 12-13-2013, 04:42 PM #10
A Verizon SIM won't work in any unlocked phones from AT&T or T-Mobile, period...but it would work the other way round. Unlocked phones from AT&T or T-Mobile are GSM only while Verizon phone are CDMA/GSM and GSM unlocked so all GSM SIMs would work for voice and texting. Options for Verizon users are limited to Verizon phones only.
- By myokeeh in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 38Last Post: 02-22-2015, 03:30 PM
- By aventador779 in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 34Last Post: 10-25-2012, 08:24 PM
- By maplewebb in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 20Last Post: 09-13-2012, 11:22 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2012, 02:27 AM
- By Mitlov in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2012, 07:30 PM