- 12-23-2012, 07:29 AM #1
For the last two nights I have tried to use the headphone jack on my phone. With two different sets of speaker, all I get is buzzing and clicking out of the speakers. Is anyone else having this issue?
- 12-23-2012, 07:45 AM #3
I've been listening to Nokia Music on inexpensive ear buds for the last week, before and after the Portico update, and have not experienced any issues with noise. Often I'm reading on the kindle app while listening and still no problems.
- 12-23-2012, 10:01 AM #6
12-23-2012, 02:15 PM #7
- 7 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I just discovered this today. I don't really use my headphone jack except in the car. Since I just got my car mount from ProClip I plugged everything in and noticed when I plugged in the audio cable I got the clicking and hissing you described. I started playing around with the jack while the audio cable was plugged in and found that if I wiggle the jack a bit I can make it go away. I also found that it will also cause the noise, or bring up the voice command, or fast forward/skip a playing song, or do some random stuff. There's really something wrong here and my wife's 920 is also showing the same behavior. Ugh! FML!
- 12-23-2012, 07:25 PM #9
- By rabhimself81 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 11Last Post: 06-21-2016, 01:49 PM
- By mjgates in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 6Last Post: 07-09-2012, 06:40 PM
- By Papaguan in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2012, 05:57 PM
- By cognus in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2012, 04:29 PM
- By ajbradsher in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2011, 04:59 PM