- 12-23-2012, 03:11 PM #1
Has anybody tried one of these:
Do they actually work if the 920 doesnt actually support USB OTG? Does this give me the ability to drag and drop files to and from external devices such as a flash drive or external hd.
If it does then my holiday storage problems are solved!
I know my mate bought a USB OTG cable for his Galaxy S2 and that works like a charm.
Last edited by kong u; 12-23-2012 at 03:36 PM.
- 12-23-2012, 03:40 PM #3
I understand that any microUSB cable will connect the 920 to a computer/laptop to allow transfer but on holiday I will not have the luxury of both of these.
However i do have many flash drives that I could take with me and when memory gets full I'd like the ability to transfer directly to a flash or external hd.
Last edited by kong u; 12-23-2012 at 05:54 PM.
01-02-2013, 12:01 AM #4
- 2 Posts
Sorry mate, you're SOL, no matter what cable/adapter you buy.
Read this: Re: USB OTG support for lumia series... - Nokia Support Discussions
So don't waste your $$s till this happens.
Hoping and praying meself...
01-26-2013, 10:22 AM #6
- 1 Posts
This item is not supported on Nokia Lumia 920 as I tested. The micro usb slotdoes not support this item. The plug is square which in no way fits in Nokia Lumia 920. Do not waste money buying this and even WP8 does not support USB On The Go right now.
- By snaqvi91 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 15Last Post: 02-27-2013, 11:33 AM
- By JaimitoFrog in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2012, 07:32 AM
- By Only Mama Knows in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 81Last Post: 11-06-2012, 08:27 PM
- By jobsd in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2012, 05:15 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 09-15-2012, 09:35 AM