CameraPro is Out!

Tahiti Bob

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Looks interesting but no trial is really going to hurt them. For one, I'm not buying it until I read feedback about how it performs. Specially given the ratings for their other apps.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, definitely need trial before I will purchase this expensive app. Looks really cool but you can't tell how well it works without trying it. Also the app is just too expensive, might grab it if it's 0.99

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Just wrapping up a review... solid, feature rich app but with a few little quirks to it. I agree that the lack of a trial will hurt this one though.

ClixT

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Just wrapping up a review... solid, feature rich app but with a few little quirks to it. I agree that the lack of a trial will hurt this one though.

I agree. It has a lot of features, but like you mentioned, it has some quirks and bugs that needs to get fixed.
I'm still messing with it, and it'll take me some time to get used to it.

rexii23

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I just bought it and tested it. Overall quite nice. One thing I did notice is that photo quality is the same as the system camera - I have AU firmware so photos are still quite soft. Noticed with Camera Easy app mentioned in another thread the image quality is much better. I think it's gotta do with this lens thing. If an app hooks into the lens it uses the system camera, where as a standalone camera app can use their own algorithms?

anon(5370748)

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Interesting - may give this a shot. It'd be nice to have all those options available like that. Really wish MS or Nokia would make RAW images available.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
$2.49 isn't too much, but 5 rating at an average or 3 stars
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

ClixT

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
So I emailed the developer and he told me that the update was submitted to MS a week ago. It should be up in the next few days.

"I have submitted an update to Microsoft last weekend which should be available this week or early in next week which fixes the HTC problems, improves bracketing, and adds manual white balance along some other improvements."

JonesCK1

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
$2.49 isn't too much, but 5 rating at an average or 3 stars
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Yea but if you actually read the reviews, all the 1 stars are coming from HTC 8X owners for which CameraPro does not work at the moment. Take out all the HTC 8X user reviews and you end up with an average above 4 stars.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99