- 12-29-2012, 04:46 AM #127
- 12-29-2012, 07:46 AM #128
- 12-29-2012, 08:20 AM #129
- 12-29-2012, 10:49 AM #131
- 12-29-2012, 11:27 AM #132
- 12-29-2012, 11:59 AM #133
EDIT: can you explain what do you mean that Portico did not really go too well to your phone ? - honestly, Portico has a bunch of bug fixes, including true camera improvements - a big step better fw as old fw ... I did not find a single case so far that it did not match for old fw ...
Last edited by Jari P; 12-29-2012 at 12:11 PM.
- 12-29-2012, 12:15 PM #134
- 12-29-2012, 12:50 PM #135
- 12-29-2012, 01:15 PM #136
- 12-29-2012, 01:41 PM #137
- 12-29-2012, 07:09 PM #138
- 12-29-2012, 08:46 PM #139
I still do not understand why you do not install that new 1232.5951 HK CV Portico for your cp ? - just try it and I am pretty sure that you will not regret it .... :)
- 12-30-2012, 12:48 AM #140
edit : finally managed flashing to other portico rom using recovery....at last :) many thanks to Jari p and Perus :)
Last edited by Yudy Herwibowo; 12-30-2012 at 04:17 AM.
- 12-30-2012, 09:43 AM #143
About warranty, I disagree that this method will void warranty here in Europe ... for example, reinstalling of OS has been a long time a basic element of Nokia Suite for fixing purpose, when an end-user has meshed it up (well, not for Lumia) - and when you have reinstalled OS once, then you know that you can do it again, if and when needed ...
- 12-30-2012, 07:52 PM #145
I decided to replace my Belgian proximus ROM with the UK unlocked ROM and of course it took away the ability to select 4G (which I will fix by using the EE rom when available)...
The UK update does improve the camera while the belgian proximus doesn't....
I don't know why they are doing that with some having improved camera performance and others not but they are...
12-31-2012, 12:52 AM #146
- 47 Posts
I have a lumia 920 that i purchased on PAYG with EE in the UK. i have since had it unlocked via code from fonefunshop. I am thinking of flashing the UK unbranded firmware 059R075 but have noticed a simlock.bin file in the firmware i have downloaded. Can anyone please tell me whether this is going to affect my unlock status if i flash it ?
I am not concerned about missing any 4g option at this stage as i am using the phone on my old Orange contract which has no 4g data enabled.
Thanks in advance
- 12-31-2012, 01:45 AM #147
If I flash my phone, will I still be able to receive future OTA updates from Microsoft/Nokia or will I be stuck on the Portico ROM? Sorry if the question is stupid, but I've never done anything like this before. I'm interested in flashing my phone, though, because I think it might help my battery :)
- 12-31-2012, 11:53 AM #150
What i want to know is if you can take an AT&T phone, flash it with a rogers image. Will that suddenly enable pentaband support? Because I'd love to get my hands on a yellow or red 920 but I NEED pentaband support as I am on Wind. Anyone brave enough to try this???
- By Daniel Rubino in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 67Last Post: 10-21-2014, 11:57 AM
- By Gungzwei in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 28Last Post: 03-06-2012, 06:33 PM
- By based_graham in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2012, 06:03 AM
- By rabit1 in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 4Last Post: 01-16-2012, 10:04 AM
- By ninjaap in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 18Last Post: 10-03-2011, 11:02 AM