The Creaking is Getting Worse

Ben Lehtovaara

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm starting to get really concerned with how creaky mine and my wife's Lumia 920's are getting. There was always a little creaking in the top right opposite the micro-sim slot when you push the screen in but now I'm finding areas all over the phone that creak. Pushing on the back creaks and pushing anywhere around the screen causes a loud creak. Is it really wearing out after only 1 month? What will this look like in two years!?! It seems that Nokia didn't design how the screen sits in the phone quite right. You can visibly push it into the device all around the perimeter. This amount of movement causes the creaking. I've already exchanged my phone for a faulty proximity sensor. I think next time I'll invest in HTC.

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
dude you have an defective item. mine one month and everything feels like new. just replace it. and also where did you get your phone? some so call unlock international versions are actually other carrier branded but disassemble to pass custom and then reassemble by the shop.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss