Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Shindou
  1.    #1  
    I had Nokia maps 3. on my lumia 920, and it couldn't pinpoint my location(no green button or halo, at all when using it offline). After that, I reset the phone, and i'm now using nokia map 2.9 . And this time, it cannot search offline and when I press the "places button", it requires internet connection. The navigation app's scaring me too, when I'm on the road the navigation arrow doesn't even move, it responded after some time, let's say 10 mins or so. I'm very frustrated with this. Please help me. And I'm sorry for posting it for the second time.

No help sorry other than shared pain. Nokia drive is stuck' shows position when starting the direction request and keeps that frozen so useless. Nokia maps refuses to update, freezing when I try. Can't start it either which is highly annoying. Randomly found out that I can start it by using voice command. So tapping = no go, but saying `start Nokia maps is bingo very strange.
    Thanked by:
  3.    #3  
    Seriously, what's wrong with nokia. They said it's the best... And thank you for your reply. Hope someone from nokia sees this.

I would suggest you contact Nokia Support (Support - Nokia Cell Phone Software Updates and Guides - Nokia - USA). I contacted them last night and although my issue remains unresolved, they've been very responsive even though it is Christmas day today
    Thanked by:
  5.    #5  
    Wow. That's great customer service. And thanks for your suggestion.

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    That's awesome, who would want to waste their Xmas holiday!
    Ryan Sheng Lim likes this.