- 12-25-2012, 10:19 AM #1
I had Nokia maps 3. on my lumia 920, and it couldn't pinpoint my location(no green button or halo, at all when using it offline). After that, I reset the phone, and i'm now using nokia map 2.9 . And this time, it cannot search offline and when I press the "places button", it requires internet connection. The navigation app's scaring me too, when I'm on the road the navigation arrow doesn't even move, it responded after some time, let's say 10 mins or so. I'm very frustrated with this. Please help me. And I'm sorry for posting it for the second time.
12-25-2012, 11:06 AM #2
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
No help sorry other than shared pain. Nokia drive is stuck' shows position when starting the direction request and keeps that frozen so useless. Nokia maps refuses to update, freezing when I try. Can't start it either which is highly annoying. Randomly found out that I can start it by using voice command. So tapping = no go, but saying `start Nokia maps is bingo very strange.
- 12-25-2012, 11:36 PM #4
I would suggest you contact Nokia Support (Support - Nokia Cell Phone Software Updates and Guides - Nokia - USA). I contacted them last night and although my issue remains unresolved, they've been very responsive even though it is Christmas day today
- By Matthew Iannacone in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 09-25-2014, 05:22 AM
- By ycy198472 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 14Last Post: 07-09-2013, 08:32 AM
- By khunhorm in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 12-27-2012, 01:19 AM
- By rednax_de in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-13-2012, 04:00 PM
- By Rong Zhou in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 11-18-2012, 11:33 PM