Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Quote Originally Posted by javiwwweb View Post
    Guys, just wanted to let you know... Its 6:40am eastern and its STILL in stock at the premiere site! If anyone is up and about. GO FOR IT NOW!
    Well if I lived in US but I don't
    I'm still in Sweden: -(

Skickat från min HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e via Tapatalk 2

CAN this be the problem that we don't get any phones
    http://www.phonearena.com/news/Heres...y-well_id37888

Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    Guys, just wanted to let you know... Its 6:40am eastern and its STILL in stock at the premiere site! If anyone is up and about. GO FOR IT NOW!
    Just ordered mine today. Hope it isn't stock in processing for months, again...
    Palm Pilot Personal, Palm III, Palm V, Palm IIIc, Kyocera QCP-6035, Sony Clie N710C , Sony Clie N610, Palm Tungsten T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Treo 680, Palm Treo 750, iPhone, Blackjack, iPhone 3g, iPad 1, Palm Pre, iPhone 4, Nokia 920, iPhone 5, Nexus 4, iPhone 5s, iPad Air, Surface 2, Surface Pro 3, Galaxy S4, iPhone 6 Plus.

Yes, I have a problem...

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I know I haven't checked in yet, but I wanted to let you know that the phone came in just as indicated and it was definitely worth the wait. My wife fell in love with it as well and wanted me to order one. Out of nowhere I get a shipment confirmation for my original order (Which is still listed as "Cancelled"). Now I have to figure out if AT&T can assign that phone to her when it gets here. Anyway, It looks every bit as amazing as I expected. I love it. It just have a favor to ask from anyone that has received theirs yet. Can someone upload the sample pictures folder online. I accidentally deleted it and I really liked these pics. I dont want to have to restore the phone because I deleted some pics. Anyway, good luck everyone the yellows are coming around finally. I wish you guys in Europe some good luck as well. Dont give up on it!

I kind of am. Actually got mine about 2 weeks after it was first released, but I've been having quite a few freezing problems with it. Even doing a factory reset is a pain since it bricks the phone. AT&T said they'll replace the phone for me but they have no yellows in stock (only black, white and red). I love the yellow color, but to be honest I'm getting to the point I'm willing to try something else the freezing problems are so bad. I check with their chat people pretty much everyday (over the past week) to see if status has changed, but no dice.

Good luck to those of you who were able to get the phone through Premier.

I know I haven't checked in yet, but I wanted to let you know that the phone came in just as indicated and it was definitely worth the wait. My wife fell in love with it as well and wanted me to order one. Out of nowhere I get a shipment confirmation for my original order (Which is still listed as "Cancelled"). Now I have to figure out if AT&T can assign that phone to her when it gets here. Anyway, It looks every bit as amazing as I expected. I love it. It just have a favor to ask from anyone that has received theirs yet. Can someone upload the sample pictures folder online. I accidentally deleted it and I really liked these pics. I dont want to have to restore the phone because I deleted some pics. Anyway, good luck everyone the yellows are coming around finally. I wish you guys in Europe some good luck as well. Dont give up on it!
    Awesome grats
    Well my preliminary date is 28/1 this is the second time they change the date
    Well I tried to order from several sites but no luck there is no yellow to find (white and black I can get but don't want that color )
    :-)

Ordered a cyan and yellow from Walmart Wireless back on November 26. Still waiting for anupdate on the order status. Walmart's customer service doesn't know anything, and Nokia's just refers back to Walmart.

With the India launch, it's starting to feel like maybe Nokia doesn't know what the **** is going on.

I got order confirmed send to me to day. Packed and on to the post office will most likely have my phone next week
    Yihaa

Quote Originally Posted by paneerakbari View Post
    Ordered a cyan and yellow from Walmart Wireless back on November 26. Still waiting for anupdate on the order status. Walmart's customer service doesn't know anything, and Nokia's just refers back to Walmart.

With the India launch, it's starting to feel like maybe Nokia doesn't know what the **** is going on.
    I think the sell much more then expected and the amount for all different market is not enuff
    But worth the wait IMO

I am waiting for a red 920 ordered from Phones4U as soon as it came back in stock. Still no dispatch notification. I am starting to worry that they did not really have them in stock. Anyone in the same situation?

Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    Just got it 10 min ago! The yellow is much deeper than the pictures seem to show, I like it!

photo.jpg
    Palm Pilot Personal, Palm III, Palm V, Palm IIIc, Kyocera QCP-6035, Sony Clie N710C , Sony Clie N610, Palm Tungsten T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Treo 680, Palm Treo 750, iPhone, Blackjack, iPhone 3g, iPad 1, Palm Pre, iPhone 4, Nokia 920, iPhone 5, Nexus 4, iPhone 5s, iPad Air, Surface 2, Surface Pro 3, Galaxy S4, iPhone 6 Plus.

Yes, I have a problem...
    tissotti likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by mclark2112 View Post
    Just got it 10 min ago! The yellow is much deeper than the pictures seem to show, I like it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.JPG 
Views:	17 
Size:	394.7 KB 
ID:	26653
    where did you order yours? I'm desperately looking for one, and no online seller post an estimate anymore...

Nice, mine will be at my house when i get home this evening, but i bought mine used on ebay. The plus side is that it came with a yellow wireless charger as well. If for some reason i dont love it, ill probably swap it out for a note 2.

Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by Kinalyx View Post
    Nice, mine will be at my house when i get home this evening, but i bought mine used on ebay. The plus side is that it came with a yellow wireless charger as well. If for some reason i dont love it, ill probably swap it out for a note 2.

Shawn
    How do you like it so fare
    My is on a train from the shop
    :-)

Still waiting on my phone but it is on his way (I hope) ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by imem View Post
    Still waiting on my phone but it is on his way (I hope) ;-)

it's funny over here as most of the retailers don't even bother to put estimates anymore, just "date open". Hopefully Nokia gets it shorted.

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Yep we have another yellow one on order since nov28th. Still waiting. Unacceptable.
    Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express

My order with Walmart is being canceled tomorrow, I really didn't care what color it was and they seem unwilling to offer me any other color that they have in stock or any other incentive to stay with my order, the forums are great but I'm spending too much time on these boards looking for any news on my mystery phone. I don't think I will be getting a 920 even though i desperately wanted one, the allure is wearing off. if I have waited this long I might as well see what they bring out on the next release and I will not be ordering whatever I get, it is either in my hand or no deal.
    If I don't get an estimate by end of January I think I'll go crazy....if the phone comes in March...I'll be really sad...can't wait for it forever

Quote Originally Posted by TaichiSurface View Post
    If I don't get an estimate by end of January I think I'll go crazy....if the phone comes in March...I'll be really sad...can't wait for it forever
    I think they will drop in the end of January I got estimate from post office so I can fetch it this evening or tomorrow evening

a little update on the yellows from walmart, i went on chat with walmart and they were telling me that the phones were on hold from the manufacturer. i went on chat with nokia and they told me that walmart does not have an open order with nokia for yellow lumia 920's at this time. bottom line on this is if walmart cannot get a good deal from the manufacturer they will not order the phones period. if you really need a yellow it is probably best to go another route. you can change your order and settle for a black as i did at the original pricing. the idea of a phone in another color other than black grew on me, i guess now at least i can blend in with the crowd.

Wooohooo got my phone now .
    I'm really impressed so much stuff works from the box small things like SMS the keyboard is awesome T9 work good I'm used with android where I need to config stuff and not be satisfied
    I'm impressed
    Sent from my RM-821_eu_sweden_235 using Board Express
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12