- 12-25-2012, 05:25 PM #1
So, I just noticed that in low light pictures (no flash, focus assist), there are these two red dots that always seem to show up. They are always in the same location...on towards the lower center of the screen, and another diagonal from that one, in towards the top right corner.
Anyone else see this? Any ideas?
I have attached a pic.
- 12-25-2012, 08:09 PM #4
I saw someone else post pictures with 3 dots in different places that always appeared in photos. Can't remember what thread. Someone advised them to get the phone replaced as had something to do with defective CMOS sensor, or something like that.
edit: Camera dead pixels?
- 12-26-2012, 12:46 AM #6
- By ivorhooper in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2012, 09:41 AM
- By zolgi in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2012, 05:24 AM
- By BIGPADDY in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 10-04-2012, 03:31 AM
- By Pusher2 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2012, 08:56 PM
- By baileystein in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2012, 01:19 PM