So, physical camera button, and landscape mode does not work anymore

sapperdad17

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
What a lovely way to start my Christmas. I'm running the latest software, I have hard and soft reset my phone, even used Nokia's care suite, but to no luck.
My physical camera button does not work, nothing, at all.
And now my landscape does not work, in text, videos, pictures, anything.
I tried to do a self test through Nokia suite, and it restarts, and says that my RF is inactive. Not sure if that's relevant or not.
I have tried everything, but nothing works :(
I'm taking it back to ATT tomorrow if it somehow doesn't get fixed over night (not holding my breath lol)
Any ideas?

Nabkawe5

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Here's a possible fix
Go to settings > Swipe panoramically to get applications > Photos+Camera + Disable Prevent accidental camera launch when phone is locked and then enable the rest.

Hope it works. ( as this is part of your MS account settings it might've passed the reset.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Here's a possible fix
Go to settings > Swipe panoramically to get applications > Photos+Camera + Disable Prevent accidental camera launch when phone is locked and then enable the rest.

Hope it works. ( as this is part of your MS account settings it might've passed the reset.

Thanks for the assist. Its already set that way and still it doesn't go landscape. Also, when I to to text, I could get to landscape mode on my 900 but on the 920 since the update, that's not happening anymore. I think the update broke something.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3