- 12-26-2012, 10:28 AM #1
Guys i might be cross posting.
I am from India and being offered a Lumia 920 from UK for 27000/-. Nokia Lumia 920 price in India is still not available as the device is expected to launch soon but i saw somewhere that its expected to be 32000/-. Is it worth buying the phone from UK. Will i be able to get it serviced in India in case of any issues. Please advice...
12-26-2012, 10:39 AM #2
- 53 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
no you wont. Nokia India will only honor warranties on phones purchased in India. But 27k is a good deal. I don't know how as Its quite expensive in UK.
Further the expected price is 35k to 38k.
It has been launched in Malaysia, Singapore, Hongkong and eveywhere the price is ~38k
So 27k is nice deal :)
Last edited by abxy; 12-26-2012 at 12:13 PM.
- By zephyrwala in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 65Last Post: 01-30-2013, 03:07 AM
- By Rasool Shaik in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 12-27-2012, 12:08 PM
- By KoukiFC3S in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2012, 03:48 PM
- By bigkevbosky in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 16Last Post: 06-29-2012, 08:08 PM
- By Aldo Rubin in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2012, 02:27 AM