- 12-26-2012, 07:18 PM #1
I installed the Promimus Belgian update on my unlocked UK phone and since then I think the proximity sensor has been playing up.
I am not certain it is only since the update but I certainly have only noticed it since then so could that have done something to cause it?
Or is it a problem that the phone always had?
- 12-27-2012, 03:45 PM #4
I removed my Nokia official 920 screen protector and magically the sensor started working perfectly again.
So I cut the part next to the Nokia logo out and it works fine now... its not as if the protector was dirty, I always clean it and it is see-through.
Definitely a weird calibration issue when a clear screen protector stops the proximity sensor working.
- By Yashjain in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 02-23-2013, 05:48 AM
- By GOOTHRIE in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 21Last Post: 12-06-2012, 07:10 PM
- By iandealencar in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:45 PM
- By liamjanin in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 16Last Post: 11-06-2012, 08:30 AM
- By sconrad308 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-15-2012, 05:05 PM