Nokia Lumia 920 buttons do not light up. Does anyone have this problem?

cayano

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I have reset phone several times but nothing has changed yet. I do not know what else to do. Is any one that dealt with same problem and found solution. Thanks​

Nabkawe5

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I have reset phone several times but nothing has changed yet. I do not know what else to do. Is any one that dealt with same problem and found solution. Thanks​
Do they light up in certain situations only ? , or never?
Are you on Portico ? if so its perhaps caused by the proximity sensor bug ( clean your phone's front facing camera's surrounding area and then turn off your phone , go into a dark room , turn the phone on for a while and then see if it works . ..
Cheers .

cayano

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for your quick reply. I figured out issue. I had installed an invisibleshield on phone and it was, for some reason, affecting proximity sensor. I removed screen protector and they lit up again. thank you!

Paulsalame

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
I just checked for an update in the settings of my phone and found one. I already was on Portico. Can anyone tell me if they can find the same thing ?

cayano

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
yes I found the same update. I found it right after I had installed Portico.I downloaded and installed it. Although I am not sure what it is for.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven