Anybody still have SMS Time Stamp Issue?

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I only had wrong time stamp on a few occasions. Another friend had it wrong for a day (both all back in november)... never knew it was a constant problem for others.

Nabkawe5

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Oh my god ... this is an issue LOL , okey just a heads up to understand whats going on , After every soft reset your phone's clock gets screwed and you need to manually reset it even if it set on automatic other wise it'll sync too late and most of your Pictures taken or sms received would show up late ...
Good luck .

akiman911

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Oh my god ... this is an issue LOL , okey just a heads up to understand whats going on , After every soft reset your phone's clock gets screwed and you need to manually reset it even if it set on automatic other wise it'll sync too late and most of your Pictures taken or sms received would show up late ...
Good luck .

This is not what I was referring to, WP 8 would incorrectly stamp sms' out of the blue, Might have been a carrier exclusive issue with us poor folk north of the border

C s G

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, never tried it after the update. Before the update, every SMS received during an active call are stamped 5 hours ahead.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05