Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Just out of curiosity....Mine seems to stamp properly ever since Portico, or, since following carrier-specific updates (rogers)

I only had wrong time stamp on a few occasions. Another friend had it wrong for a day (both all back in november)... never knew it was a constant problem for others.

Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Oh my god ... this is an issue LOL , okey just a heads up to understand whats going on , After every soft reset your phone's clock gets screwed and you need to manually reset it even if it set on automatic other wise it'll sync too late and most of your Pictures taken or sms received would show up late ...
    Good luck .

Quote Originally Posted by Nabkawe5 View Post
    Oh my god ... this is an issue LOL , okey just a heads up to understand whats going on , After every soft reset your phone's clock gets screwed and you need to manually reset it even if it set on automatic other wise it'll sync too late and most of your Pictures taken or sms received would show up late ...
    Good luck .
    This is not what I was referring to, WP 8 would incorrectly stamp sms' out of the blue, Might have been a carrier exclusive issue with us poor folk north of the border

Hmm, never tried it after the update. Before the update, every SMS received during an active call are stamped 5 hours ahead.

i suddenly started to have this issue yesterday ....
    how can i fix this ?

Based in NZ with Vodafone and having this issue, had a HTC trophy prior with 7.5 and didn't have this issue.