screen moves and apps open by themselves

cambrarian75

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I just wondered if anyone else had this problem, and maybe knows how to fix it: my Lumia 920 will freeze and then automatically swipe to the apps screen and then open an app automatically at random. I sometimes does this right after turning on the phone, before I even touch the screen at all. At first this happened sporadically, then was so bad I reset (got the spinning gears for 2 hours and had to do a three-button reset) and then it was pretty good for two days, then started again after I tried to install the Skydrive app. Which I then quickly uninstalled. Has this happened to anyone else? I can't find mention of it on the internet. It's like the 920 has a mind of its own-or it's haunted. :smile: I'd take it back but I'm pretty sure it's past the exchange window. Other than this problem, I like the Lumia way better than the iPhone and Android (Samsung) I previously had. Has anyone else had this happen?

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
AT&T (if your in the u.s.) has a year warranty on the phones. if your having problems and can reproduce them and explain to the rep that it happens even after a hard reset they will replace the phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss