12-28-2012, 12:28 AM #1
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I got a little annoying problem with my nokia lumia 920. Occasionally it will not lock. I can press the lock button for eternity and it will never lock? I need to shut down the phone. After rebooting it will work fine. Any ideas?
- 12-29-2012, 08:29 AM #2
I had the same issue once. Then someone stole my 920.
But yes it happened to me too, it didn't want to lock... After reboot it was ok.
I've bought mine in France (TPH). The only app that i've installed is: Chronometre
- By trevormacro in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 38Last Post: 01-02-2017, 05:48 AM
- By Vitogalaxy in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 06-07-2013, 09:12 AM
- By geekmaster in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2012, 04:32 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 16Last Post: 09-03-2012, 08:57 PM
- By Gammans in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2012, 09:11 AM