Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    2,285 Global Posts
    So...my power button is more flushed to the frame and is loose. It still powers on but I'm afraid that sooner or later I won't be able to turn my phone on anymore. Should I be worried?
    HTC Droid Incredible(2 replacements) --> Nokia Lumia 900(Briefly)/Apple iPhone 4s --> Nokia Lumia 920(3 replacements) --> BlackBerry Z10(2 replacements) --> HTC One(3 replacements) --> Samsung Galaxy S4(Briefly) --> iPhone 5 --> iPhone 6+
    Thats odd. All lumia 920s I saw had firm power buttons that were responsive and solid. Get the store to check it and replace it for you.

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Your casing is probably not fit properly, I had that and replaced it...

Global Posts
    597 Global Posts
    I would say you have nothing to worry about. I had the same on 900, and the button never really flushed all the way in. But if you are worried, just replace it.

Global Posts
    2,285 Global Posts
    I'm fine with it like this but don't want to suddenly find that I can't power on my phone. Besides, well past my 14 days
    HTC Droid Incredible(2 replacements) --> Nokia Lumia 900(Briefly)/Apple iPhone 4s --> Nokia Lumia 920(3 replacements) --> BlackBerry Z10(2 replacements) --> HTC One(3 replacements) --> Samsung Galaxy S4(Briefly) --> iPhone 5 --> iPhone 6+

Global Posts
    2,285 Global Posts
    I should probably say that it started out raised and firm but now is flushed and loose

Unfortunately this seems to be a trend with 920's... Everyone I've had (4) has had some button issues

They were all responsive, but had the feeling of being either very loose, noisy and that they were about to fall off.... My biggest pet peeve of the phone, by far , and the squeaky frame =(

The more frustrating thing is that they truly are beautiful buttons, stain proof and ceramic ((iirc)(very durable))

yet the mounting/springs/surrounding case issues result in them not being able to truly shine.

Bad design