- 12-28-2012, 01:42 PM #1
A lot of pictures/images on my Lumia 920 are pixelated.
If i open the People hub and check a facebook post from some one, some of the images are way too pixelated. If i check the same picture on my Samsung Focus the image is clear.
Same happens with any other app that loads images from the internet, even Metro Tube shows previews as pixelated.
Anyone else experiencing this?
12-28-2012, 06:08 PM #7
- 4 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
No I have not tried a factory reset yet, I just got the phone on Monday and I think I am going to take it in to AT&T to get a new one because when my phone vibrates it makes an annoying rattle, almost like something inside is loose that isn't supposed to be. When I take my phone in tomorrow I will talk to someone at AT&T to see if they know anything about this pixelating issue as well. I'll let you know if I find anything out!
- 12-29-2012, 12:06 AM #10
So as soon as I switch to WiFi from cellular all images come up clear.
I tried 2G, 3G, and LTE, all have issue loading pictures (some load fine).
My 3G is fine and fast, I've tested the connection by tethering and downloading a large file directly to the phone. I get about 7Mbits with 100ms latency.
It even happens in the Store when checking available screenshots.
This is not an issue with high resolution screen as it happens in the core OS functions (ex. store and people hub).
- 12-29-2012, 07:30 AM #11
:) Mankie that's what I suspected , its one of two things , either your provider company uses a proxy that saves data . or either your access point is invalid and uses such a proxy , in both cases its a provider issue . Try another Sim please.
- By Yashjain in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 02-23-2013, 05:48 AM
- By iandealencar in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:45 PM
- By chrgeorgeson in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 32Last Post: 11-11-2012, 01:38 PM
- By liamjanin in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 16Last Post: 11-06-2012, 08:30 AM
- By sconrad308 in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-15-2012, 05:05 PM